WAYS TO FUNDRAISE
Help make new medical discoveries and improve health outcomes
Flinders Foundation needs people in the community like you to help make new medical discoveries and improved health outcomes possible. We value your fundraising efforts and share your desire to make life-changing impacts for people.
We look forward to hearing about your fundraising plans and we’re sure you’re just as excited to get started. Flinders Foundation will provide you with lots of ideas, inspiration and practical advice for making your fundraising a success.
We’re here to help you along the way, so if you have any questions, please get in touch with our fundraising team by calling us on (08) 8204 5216 or follow these steps to get started:
- Take a look at our Fundraising Kit for ideas and inspiration, as well as all the information you need to run a successful fundraising event. Click here to download our Fundraising Kit.
- Make it official. Fill in a short fundraising registration form. Click here to fill out the form
- Once approved, set up your online fundraising page. Click here to set up your fundraising page (takes you to an external page)
- Start fundraising. Plan and promote your activity. Remember to share and reach out to your networks
- After your activity is complete, get in touch with us to deposit your funds raised. We will provide tax deductible receipts
- Thank your donor community because together we can make life-changing impacts